[sdiy] "Zerolytics"

ColinMuirDorward colindorward at gmail.com
Fri May 8 18:31:07 CEST 2020

Thanks for spelling that out for me, Steve!

It only occurred to me to try 10uf ceramic when I noticed them available in
the "basic parts" catalog at JLCPCB.
The one I'm looking at is "CL21A106KAYNNNE". It's $0.03, 25v, X5R, 0805.
I'm looking through the datasheet
<https://datasheet.lcsc.com/szlcsc/Samsung-Electro-Mechanics-CL21A106KAYNNNE_C15850.pdf>and
can't find anything to describe it's voltage dependent characteristics. Do
I not know what I'm looking for, or do they leave that bit out?
I see they also have a 50v 1206 variety at $0.07.

Mark's message just in, thanks for sharing. Do you remember what voltage
those 22uf 1206's were?

Colin

https://www.instagram.com/colinmuirdorward/
-