[sdiy] "Zerolytics"

ColinMuirDorward colindorward at gmail.com
Fri May 8 06:15:56 CEST 2020

I'm wondering, is anyone using ceramic 10uf at the power inlet of their
synth modules?
Is there a good reason why it never occurred to me to try this out before?
I enjoy that the electrolytics look like proud little sentinels, but if an
smd robot can deploy an equally effective 0805 ceramic, all the better.

https://www.instagram.com/colinmuirdorward/
-
<https://www.instagram.com/colinmuirdorward/>
https://www.instagram.com/ssdp_synthesis/