[sdiy] Banana jacks similar to thonkiconn

Piotr Rotkiewicz euplotes at gmail.com
Wed May 6 16:47:18 CEST 2020

I have used quick connect PCB terminals to attach the PCB to a row of
standard Johnson-Emerson banana jacks, either in horizontal or vertical PCB
orientation. The fit is a bit tight though:

https://www.digikey.com/product-detail/en/keystone-electronics/3548/36-3548-ND/
https://www.digikey.com/product-detail/en/keystone-electronics/3571/36-3571-ND/

- Piotr