[sdiy] Banana jacks similar to thonkiconn

Pete Hartman pete.hartman at gmail.com
Wed May 6 15:58:22 CEST 2020

Similar to this Random Source for their Serge panels makes a fully banana
sized hole in their panel PCB, with the relevant pad next to it, and then
you run a shortstiff wire to the banana instead of all the long stranded
wiring common in the older Serge stuff.  Of course they don't have any kind
of dual footprint.