[sdiy] Getting Started with DIY Synths

Tom Wiltshire tom at electricdruid.net
Thu Mar 12 16:37:10 CET 2020

I’d also recommend the Frequency Central DIY modules (they sell completed modules too). Their stuff is all through-hole parts, so it’s easy to solder.

https://frequencycentral.co.uk/product-category/eurorack/ <https://frequencycentral.co.uk/product-category/eurorack/>

Full disclosure: I used to do some PCB design for Rick some years ago, and we’ve worked on some modules together too.

       Electric Druid
Synth & Stompbox DIY