[sdiy] Unity Gain Diff-in Diff-out driver

Michael E Caloroso mec.forumreader at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 19:23:50 CET 2020

I was also waiting on customer specs for his differential driver.

Audio?  Digital multiplex'd audio?  Video?  Network?  Satellite?
What terminating impedance to drive?  600ohm?  75ohm?
What voltage levels?  3V for mobile?  10V for communication?  dBm
signal levels?  Unipolar or bipolar?
Current loop?

All of these drive the design but no single circuit or IC works for
every application.

Until the customer provides the specs, there's not much point in discussing it.

MC