[sdiy] MIDI I/O c code..

René Schmitz synth at schmitzbits.de
Fri Mar 20 15:48:45 CET 2020

On 20.03.2020 15:11, Jean-Pierre Desrochers wrote:
> Hi Mikko,
>
> Here is my USART Rx  interrupt routine :
> Maybe you’ll spot any errors or things I forgot.. ??

Without looking at the interrupt setup code I'm not sure, but it seems
you check the USART in a Timer ISR is that the intention? (by how you
named things.)
if so, it could be that sometimes you miss a byte because there is an
overrun between two timer cycles. have you tried seeing if the overrun
flag is actually set? (maybe toggle a pin so you can check with a scope.)

Best,
  René

synth at schmitzbits.de
http://schmitzbits.de