[sdiy] Blue Sky TK0327E Amplifier IC datasheet?

Ullrich Peter Peter.Ullrich at kapsch.net
Thu Mar 19 23:24:45 CET 2020

Hi!

I think it is not a status line - it is a shotdown input (as it is called "SD").
So another small circuit in the Box will typically generate this shutdown signal.
Maybe just a small integration circuit with comparator afterwards that shuts down if not significant level can be seen for xxx seconds.

Ciao
Peter