[sdiy] Getting Started with DIY Synths

Lena Kolb lenakolb2204 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 23:43:02 CET 2020

I mean I already have a pretty good Keyboard, it's an Arturia Keylab
Essential 61 Key. Its has some faders and encoders. As I'm doing quite a
bit of mixing too, a midi controller with motor faders and some additional
control would come in quite handy. There's stuff like the Presonus
Faderport or the Icon Platform X, or if you want to go High End theres the
Avid Artist Mix. That's something i would want to build. Do you guys have
any Experience with this kind of stuff. And btw, my main DAWs are Cubase
and Pro Tools on Windows