[sdiy] Getting Started with DIY Synths

Quincas Moreira quincas at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 03:42:13 CET 2020

Dan, funny you should mention Zlob! I JUST uploaded a kit overview for two
of Keven's modules, one of which the Mini ATT is very beginner friendly and
super useful:
https://youtu.be/lxpmso9T9nQ
<https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fyoutu.be%2Flxpmso9T9nQ%3Ffbclid%3DIwAR2ul0wrzhQhp9swVbfAIZ-yxu4CeEDE3XQfOLVNc7j1WVZNWzpANuPTf-Y&h=AT3Zz4sfd1kGV5dMILtG8IQhvr-VwaEJz43whasj6bdxa2FaTsfgvj4OFfxaJki_JV-OTp22YqE9ZayB0t7NVNcVbKvTzHctjovsXZnVRJBHQJo0vIY7fl4jorkFlakwCtkTduag_4bW55P90il58_DmYlKAKfuzoorVdzxpbXymkt2adVZzPe4>
https://youtu.be/qMHQ2yf2Whg
<https://youtu.be/qMHQ2yf2Whg?fbclid=IwAR2pdFTXzXOIkdAV8cThhs8ltzwWU7tLZE_vkU3glKbmO8UVGIgRdT-B22E>

[image: QMA]

Quincas Moreira