[sdiy] Getting Started with DIY Synths

Dan Curriden dcurriden at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 11 22:49:29 CET 2020

I second Jimmy's recommendation of AI Synthesis. I've built several and all had clear instructions. Purchased PCBs and panels from Abe and got the components at Tayda. Most kits were around $45 for everything. Looping ADSR and Matrix Mixer are two I built that may fit your needs. I haven't built the mixer but it looks easy and useful.

Also, Zlob Modular makes great kits and Kevin is friendly and helpful. He labels the build difficulty so you can choose an appropriate kit.

Good luck!
Dan