[sdiy] Getting Started with DIY Synths

Mikko Helin maohelin at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 19:47:59 CET 2020

Yes, it would be a good idea to first first build a small rack with some
selected ready-built Eurorack modules (Doepfer, Behringer etc.) and then
start filling the empty space with DIY modules. It might be useful also to
check things like Expert Sleepers Silent Way VST (
https://www.expert-sleepers.co.uk/silentway.html) and find a compatible
audio interface (ES-3/6, https://www.expert-sleepers.co.uk/es3.html).