[sdiy] frequency shifter

Matthias Herrmann Matthias.Herrmann at jeppesen.com
Wed Mar 11 06:33:13 CET 2020

Thomas Henry did this with his 1982 “PAL Filter”. And by mixing the original signal into the filtered signal you can mimik both pitch-shift and frequency shift effect. I am currently building his filter and wil soon be able to check this with my own ears.

The effect is shortly discussed here:
https://www.uaudio.de/blog/allpass-filters/

Cheers,
Matthias