[sdiy] Getting Started with DIY Synths

Shawn Rakestraw shawnrakestraw at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 13:34:52 CET 2020

There are these classes from this guy Aaron Lanterman on YouTube. He is (or
was) a professor at Georgia Tech. I learned a lot from watching them when I
was first learning about op-amps and the basics. Unfortunately, I cannot
remember how to find them. Perhaps someone else knows what I am talking
about and has a link to them.

- Shawn