[sdiy] Cleaning?

TERRY SHULTZ thx1138 at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 7 19:32:04 CET 2020

This unit is pretty Dirty, EBOLA hazard?

We might have some parts still for this unit or a dead board that could be cannabalized.

My partner , Paul Morte of Paul Morte Technical Service in Orange, Calif. is the right person to ask, Paul is the Nation Service Center for Yamaha

I will be at the shop on Monday if you wish to call me. +1-562-355-4699, We also have User/Service Manuals and parts for Yamaha usually in stock, CS80 parts are getting almost
Impossible to obtain.

Regards,

Terry