[sdiy] Cleaning?

David G Dixon dixon at mail.ubc.ca
Sat Mar 7 18:44:36 CET 2020

I washed all the bits of a whiteface ARP Odyssey that was unbelievably
filthy in my kitchen sink with hot water and dishwashing liquid.  It worked
great.  The synth works very well.

I'm with the late, great Kevin Lightner - you can't really hurt analog
electronics by washing them like the dishes.  Just make sure they are
properly dry before powering anything up.  Of course, anything with a
digital display is probably off limits for this.

  _____