[sdiy] Cleaning?

Pete Hartman pete.hartman at gmail.com
Sat Mar 7 16:20:28 CET 2020

There's a video out there of Kevin Lightner, a well regarded synth tech,
washing synth boards with simple green and a shower, and then immediately
blowing them dry with compressed air.  He's one of many notables no longer
with us, unfortunately.  There's the usual caveat of don't try this if you
don't know what you're doing, but I have always wanted to try it out with
one of my own cheaper project synths that is obviously suffering from too
much dirt.