[sdiy] Yamaha DX1/DX5 parts?

Nathan Trites nathan at idmclassics.net
Sat Mar 7 00:03:49 CET 2020

Rob at Audiocircus responded off list that these look like the same ALPS
switches used in the Jupiter 6, which appears to be correct!

Documenting here that these are presumably identical to the switches in
the: Jupiter-6, MKS-80, PG-200, EP-50, HP-100

If that's incorrect I'll update the thread when I get some. I got a few
other responses about Yamaha parts sources but don't mind more :)

Thanks! - Nathan