[sdiy] Bipolar Rail to Rail Opamp recommendation

Jay Schwichtenberg jschwich53 at comcast.net
Mon Mar 2 20:09:15 CET 2020

One thing I haven't seen mentioned is the diodes. Using silicon diodes
the breakdown voltage will be about 0.6-0.7V and for Schottky diodes
about 0.3V.

Might want to switch over to Schottky diodes then the clamping would be
around +/- 5.3V. I looked at some synth schematics and 1N5817 seems to
be a common one.

Jay S.