[sdiy] Ensoniq Esq-1 main board question

Mikko Helin maohelin at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 23:13:25 CEST 2020

Usual problems with ESQ-1 are ROM chips (available), corrosion in ribbon
connectors and broken display or keyboard controller. Unfortunately that
keyboard controller chip (Keyboard controller 1380 65002 / R1120-12) is
unavailable, some other parts are available. It would help if you could
swap parts like the keyboard ctrl from your ESQ to a working one one by one.