[sdiy] minimoog keyboard question

Ben Stuyts ben at stuyts.nl
Fri Jun 19 09:49:37 CEST 2020

I have this keyboard->CV pcb lying around somewhere from the late great Ray Wilson:

http://musicfromouterspace.com/index.php?MAINTAB=SYNTHDIY&PROJARG=SINGLEBUSSKEYBOARD2007/SINGLEBUSSKEYBOARD2007.php&VPW=1325&VPH=1199 <http://musicfromouterspace.com/index.php?MAINTAB=SYNTHDIY&PROJARG=SINGLEBUSSKEYBOARD2007/SINGLEBUSSKEYBOARD2007.php&VPW=1325&VPH=1199>

The article explains it pretty good.

Ben