[sdiy] Cambridge DIY weekend - cancelled

Chromatest J. Pantsmaker chromatest at azburners.org
Mon Jun 15 19:41:34 CEST 2020

I've been using meet.jit.si for a video-chat add-on to our weekly live DJ
streams.  We generally don't have a ton of people on there, so I can't
really speak to the robustness.  They are also adding new features fairly
regularly, but I haven't tried those out.  I noticed a new addition to use
a youtube livestream, which might be useful.  You can set a password, but
the last time I checked, anybody who is using the service can change the
password.  That's less than ideal obviously.  Even still, we keep using it
(with no password)