[sdiy] Korg M1 keyboard wiring

Tom Wiltshire tom at electricdruid.net
Wed Jun 10 19:24:37 CEST 2020

Thanks Bruno.

Yes, I’d heard Yamaha used the keybed. I wonder what else it turns up in?

There’s a useful schematic of the keyboard wiring in the service manual Charlie linked to. Unfortunately for me, the dead keys I’ve got don’t match up obviously to any particular groups or anything, so something else must be going on. I’ve already cleaned a ton of muck out of it, but I didn’t specifically clean the contacts. Perhaps it’s time to look at that.

Tom