[sdiy] DIP header/ribbon cable assemblies

MTG grant at musictechnologiesgroup.com
Fri Jun 5 05:35:57 CEST 2020

I got one of those off Amazon (US) last year and it's been fine for the
IDC cables I've had to do. I haven't tried it on DIP, but if the yellow
plastic insert is the correct one I think it would be fine.

The other thread about crimping gives me nightmares though. I couldn't
imagine have to do 300 crimps.