[sdiy] PCB / Panel Manufacture Part II

MTG grant at musictechnologiesgroup.com
Thu Feb 27 06:30:23 CET 2020

Statement from Mouser regarding your side comment:

*Mouser Electronics: *Mark Burr-Lonnon, senior vice president, global
service and sales for Mouser Electronics, said “no manufacturers that we
deal with have confirmed the impact on their production but as the
situation changes – which for many it ultimately will – it will become
easier to comment accurately.”

“For certain we can say that it will be a very challenging time and
there will be a greater impact the longer the virus goes on, and the
further it spreads, stopping the movement of people and transport,” he
added. “To stop any infection of any goods coming into our building,
goods are quarantined and remain untouched for 7 days from the date of
shipment as advised by the World Health Organisation.”