[sdiy] AD822 datasheet?

rsdio at audiobanshee.com rsdio at audiobanshee.com
Sun Feb 23 21:20:57 CET 2020

I found a cross-reference that lists the AD822 with:

INL (Mfr.) - IT130A and IT130
MPS (Mfr.) - MP352

See https://www.datasheetarchive.com/pdf/download.php?id=deec90cb7ef4e2f6182e101a57a5852fa2b8f6&type=M&term=AD821

As you can see, I cheated by searching for the AD821 that you mentioned, and got lucky that the cross-reference lists both AD821 and AD822. I found some other listings that stopped with AD821 at the end of the page, and no way to access the next page in the catalog!

Rectron makes a MP352 bridge rectifier. I don’t know who the “MPS” manufacturer is - maybe Monolithic Power Systems. I’m guessing that “INL” might be Intersil.

Linear seems to have something called the IT130A.

Take a look at https://html.alldatasheet.com/html-pdf/84182/LINEAR/IT130A/180/1/IT130A.html