[sdiy] eurorack power cables

ColinMuirDorward colindorward at gmail.com
Sat Feb 22 17:27:04 CET 2020

 I make double-length cables with 16p in the middle and a 10p at each end,
so two modules can share a single backplane socket.
That works for me better than daisy-chaining from module to module.

That's one of those solutions that is so simple and obvious that one
wonders why they didn't think of it already. Thanks, Al!

https://www.instagram.com/colinmuirdorward/
-
<https://www.instagram.com/colinmuirdorward/>
https://www.instagram.com/ssdp_synthesis/