[sdiy] XLR to 1/4 inch

Quincas Moreira quincas at gmail.com
Thu Feb 20 21:48:41 CET 2020

Ok, I guess TS will have to do, but I'm not sure the DI box will attenuate
for you. Does it have pads for -10 or -20 db?
If not you would need to attenuate before the DI Box. It's simple enough to
make some passive attenuators and put them behind a panel. Here's a link to
a module by Ray Wilson, and another on a video by myself:
http://musicfromouterspace.com/analogsynth_new/OCTATTENUATOR/OCTATTENUATOR.php

https://youtu.be/QZIKUEhejMQ

Also, a MOTM is a very nice synth, you should maybe consider getting an
output module for it, or a better mixer for your studio ;)

Best

Quincas

--
[image: QMA]