[sdiy] LFO VC Skew?

Tom Wiltshire tom at electricdruid.net
Wed Feb 19 23:42:29 CET 2020

The ramp-tri-saw modification has this effect on the harmonic spectrum:

	https://electricdruid.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/TriangleWavePDHarms.png

Full article is here:

	https://electricdruid.net/timbral-evolution-harmonic-analysis-of-classic-synth-sounds/

I haven’t looked at the phase-shifting pulses idea. It does sound like it’d make for some crazy rich swirling chorussy sounds.

       Electric Druid
Synth & Stompbox DIY