[sdiy] How to get any TET from your Deepmind12

Didier Leplae didierleplae at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 19 23:15:39 CET 2020

 I'm curious to hear some of these demos you are talking about, Ian. Where would I find them?
    On Wednesday, February 19, 2020, 08:01:51 AM EST, Ian Fritz <ijfritz at comcast.net> wrote:

 With an analog VCO you can get any ET in seconds just by scaling and translating the input CV. For my alternate tuning I usually like the "88 CET", which doesn't even have octaves. It can be heard on some of my audio and youtube demos.
Ian