[sdiy] New Moog module photos

Dave Brown davebr at modularsynthesis.com
Wed Feb 19 20:37:40 CET 2020

I create web pages with photos of the Moog modules and systems that I
restore/repair at https://modularsynthesis.com/moog/moog.htm

Other individuals contact me with unique modules they have and if they send
me photos I create pages for those as well. I just created pages with some
of the unique CEMS modules and previously created pages on two one-of-a-kind
modules.

New pages include:

959 XY Controller

CEMS (links to 8 other pages)

One-of-a-kind pages include:

Unknown VCO Prototype

Octaver

I've not personally seen these modules so believe the information is
correct. Feel free to contact me if you spot an error. My email is on my
home page.

All of the Moog modular pages are indexed at the bottom of the restoration
page. Enjoy.

Dave

David J. Brown

Modular Synthesis, LLC