[sdiy] LFSR using lookup tables

Magnus Danielson magnus at rubidium.se
Wed Feb 19 16:38:33 CET 2020

Hi,

I remain very skeptical, as we have not problem of producing high sped
long LFSR with reasonable amount of logic and flip-flops, and look-up
tables is not our option anytime. I do not have time to devote to watch
that video right now, but I wonder if there is not a misunderstanding
here somewhere. Have not people understood how powerful conventional XOR
methods are, it's a failure of education. They can produce extremely
high rates of very deep noise.

Cheers,
Magnus