[sdiy] LFO VC Skew?

Ian Fritz ijfritz at comcast.net
Tue Feb 18 12:51:33 CET 2020

The 2x amplitude change is compensated for in the circuit. Seems the main limitation is that it doesn't continue the sweep beyond the Tri to the inverted ramp. That hasn't mattered to me as I only use it at audio rates and mainly to drive multi-pulse waveshapers. (Producing a monstrous range of timbres, btw.)

Ian