[sdiy] LFO VC Skew?

David G Dixon dixon at mail.ubc.ca
Tue Feb 18 06:53:54 CET 2020

Nevermind.  I think I might have figured it out.  And the beauty of it is that I think I can do it by adding one very simple component to a linearized 2164 VCA circuit.

The trick is that if the log of X is log X, then the log of 1/X is –log X.  Look at Mike Irwin’s article and see what I saw, and how it can easily be done.

Now I feel even more stupid for not seeing that three years ago, when I was struggling with this.  Now I should have a design ready by tomorrow.  Stay tuned.

  _____