[sdiy] blowing fuses

ColinMuirDorward colindorward at gmail.com
Sun Feb 16 15:43:52 CET 2020

Thanks Richie.
I should have mentioned, it's a transformer/linear supply.
Not only us it eating fuses for breakfast, but dinner, too. In a couple
hours, I'll be able to test lunch.
So I suppose there is some faulty (or non-existant) inrush current
protector, and it's costing me one fuse to charge up whatever is sucking
those amps?