[sdiy] [AH] Looking for Oregon-based synth monk

info synthcube.com info at synthcube.com
Sat Feb 15 02:52:41 CET 2020

Happy to say we are communicating regularly with Tim and collaborating on next gen euro and 5u Circuit Abbey designs... more details to come

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 14, 2020, at 7:43 PM, Ben Stuyts <ben at stuyts.nl> wrote:

Ben

On 15 Feb 2020, at 01:25, axisair at comcast.net<mailto:axisair at comcast.net> wrote:

He's better. Had a leg amputated and a walking leg installed.
His reports on FB indicate that he's been going for walks and getting use to it.

Sent by George Mattson