[sdiy] PCB / Panel Manufacture

ShedSynth shedsynth at gmail.com
Fri Feb 14 14:27:38 CET 2020

I like Sam Battle’s LOOK MUM NO COMPUTER videos, and in fact it was exactly that VCO video in CJP’s link below which inspired me to build the CEM3340-based VCOs in my pictures (Thomas Henry’s VCO MAXIMUS, www.birthofasynth.com/Thomas_Henry/Pages/VCO_Maximus-Resources.html <http://www.birthofasynth.com/Thomas_Henry/Pages/VCO_Maximus-Resources.html> ).

Sam often builds something that he plans to use in a live performance, so you notice that he actually takes a lot of care to make it simple and reliable.

I’m looking forward to seeing more pictures of real-world-working non-perfection…

Al