[sdiy] PCB / Panel Manufacture

ShedSynth shedsynth at gmail.com
Thu Feb 13 12:30:19 CET 2020

Hello and welcome, I’m also fairly new here.

I’m in absolute awe of the amazingly professional hardware that everybody else seems to be building; my ShedSynth is a bit more home-brewed:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/10DxOzIm4xho_889m-XKlbvurqyacUVo0/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BS8EQtaD9CvmV340tZkXXgVt9GhE4mxD/view?usp=sharing

I wonder if anybody else will admit to hacking together stuff like this?

You asked about simple modules.

I started with an Arduino pretending to be a not-very-1V-per-octave VCO and Hendrik Göttling’s “Ultra Simple VCF” (www.electro-music.com/forum/topic-45231.html <http://www.electro-music.com/forum/topic-45231.html> ) which turned out to work happily on dual rail supply.

Best of luck making some noise.

Al