[sdiy] LM13700 as VC resistor

rsdio at audiobanshee.com rsdio at audiobanshee.com
Mon Feb 10 03:34:23 CET 2020

In addition, a VC resistor might be close to linear to start with, but if you try to lower the resistance using parallel resistors then it will definitely be quite nonlinear in response.

Of course, if you’re really lucky then you might want that nonlinearity. There aren’t too many situations where it works out perfectly, though.

Brian