[sdiy] PCB / Panel Manufacture

rsdio at audiobanshee.com rsdio at audiobanshee.com
Mon Feb 10 01:03:37 CET 2020

Right. If you don’t want any silkscreen on the bottom, then leave it out.

However, if you do want silkscreen on the bottom, but you just don’t want it for the LEDs and other specific components, then you’ll need to copy the Device into your own custom Library and edit the Package to remove or alter the bottom silkscreen layer. The key is that when you use a Device, you get all of the layers in the selected Package. You can’t control individual layers without making your own, custom Package (combined with a Symbol in a custom Device).

Brian