[sdiy] LM13700 as VC resistor

mskala at ansuz.sooke.bc.ca mskala at ansuz.sooke.bc.ca
Mon Feb 10 00:43:45 CET 2020

On Sun, 9 Feb 2020, Didier Leplae via Synth-diy wrote:

> Oops. Sorry about that! Is this by any chance not coming twice?

This message came through only once, but my message to you was direct, not
meant to go to the list at all.  My message did not have the list address
in the headers, and if you just hit "reply" on it then your response
should've come direct to me and not the list.  Instead, your response
seems to have come to the list (only, and only once).  I wonder if Yahoo
is trying to do something "smart" with mailing list messages.  That could
also explain the other user's comment that your replies are breaking
threading.

--
Matthew Skala
mskala at ansuz.sooke.bc.ca                 People before tribes.