[sdiy] PCB / Panel Manufacture

Ingo Debus igg.debus at gmail.com
Sun Feb 9 16:43:22 CET 2020

> Am 08.02.2020 um 22:40 schrieb Shawn Rakestraw <shawn at epicpoolsga.com>:
>
> Here's a revision that improved things I believe.

Yes, that’s pretty much how I would do the layout too. If you want it 120% perfect, you can add plenty vias connecting the ground planes on both sides to ensure they’re both at the same potential. But that’s probably not necessary for a linear power supply.

> I used the widest traces that I could

Surely the traces are wide enough now. However, if you need wider traces, in Eagle you can enter numerical values instead of choosing a width from the drop-down menu.

Ingo