[sdiy] LM13700 as VC resistor

Tom Wiltshire tom at electricdruid.net
Sun Feb 9 12:40:01 CET 2020

OTA-based phaser designs are about the only application I can think of where the OTA functions like a resistor rather than a VCA. Even then it’s perhaps arguable.

Have a look at schematics for the EH Small Stone and the many subsequent derivatives.There’s also a good explanation on R.G.Keens page about phasers:

http://www.geofex.com/article_folders/phasers/phase.html <http://www.geofex.com/article_folders/phasers/phase.html>

HTH,
Tom

       Electric Druid