[sdiy] PCB / Panel Manufacture

Shawn Rakestraw shawn at epicpoolsga.com
Sat Feb 8 22:40:30 CET 2020

Here's a revision that improved things I believe. I'll stop bothering
everyone after this. I realize that my capacitor C1 label flew across the
board for some reason and I will fix that now.

I think I separated the ground planes like you were suggesting, Ingo. The
CT ground is on the bottom layer and connected to the other ground plane
through a single trace on the bottom.

I used the widest traces that I could. The positive rail will receive more
demand than the negative, so I'm not too worried about the negative traces
being slightly smaller. I didn''t need any vias after I reorganized the
components.

[image: AC-DC Power Supply V1 Bot.jpg]
[image: AC-DC Power Supply V1 Top.jpg]