[sdiy] Aaron's Signal & System lectures w/circuit examples

Lanterman, Aaron D aaron.lanterman at ece.gatech.edu
Thu Aug 27 10:26:08 CEST 2020

Dear Synth DIYers,

I can’t remember if I posted about this here or not…

Georgia Tech held all its classes in distance learning format because of Covid-19; I posted (most) of my lectures to youtube. One of my classes was ECE3084: Signals and Systems. The playlist for the course is here:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLOunECWxELQRYwsuj4BL4Hu1nvj9dxRQ6

Folks on this list might be particularly interested in Lecture 45, where I talk about the parameter “Q” in second-order filters. At the 36 minute mark, some old synthesizers show up:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pbk3LCLqUoQ

I do an example of circuit analysis with Laplace transform methods in Lecture 54:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZwLM7WEi6A

Enjoy!

Aaron Lanterman, Prof. of ECE, Georgia Tech
My blog on Education and Innovation: https://edupocalypsenow.wordpress.com
My blog on Electronics and Programming: https://lantertronics.blogspot.com