[sdiy] Power Supply Start-up Issues

Oren Leavitt obl64 at ix.netcom.com
Thu Aug 27 06:47:44 CEST 2020

If you're doing a power supply for a whole synth cabinet, I'd just spend
a little extra for a good ready-made power supply like the Power-One
HAA, HBB or HCC series power supplies.

The 3-terminal regulators are not the best choice where you're going to
have several modules and the cumulative inrush currents they impose.

- Oren