[sdiy] Power Supply Start-up Issues

ackolonges fds ackolonges at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 26 13:52:46 CEST 2020

I believe C7, C8, and C9 in the schematic are meant to represent capacitance on the modules to be powered - ie. not part of the power supply itself. In my own modules I generally just put capacitors to the rails from ground, so at the moment there isn't really a "C9", but since it's for a modular synth, it needs to be able to handle modules that do have it.