[sdiy] Envelope attack smoothing for drum question

Ian Fritz ijfritz at comcast.net
Fri Aug 21 18:54:07 CEST 2020

MR—

Your method is very interesting. Are the details up anywhere?

It sounds vaguely related to the “kick sync” I developed for my Tri VCO.
 http://ijfritz.byethost4.com/sy_cir4.htm
This uses short pulses derived from the master osc to nudge the slave’s phase until a synch’ed equilibrium is reached.  Maybe a sort of softish version of what you do.

Ian