[sdiy] i was Needing help reading a schematic

Jean Bender lofideadbeat at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 23:35:00 CEST 2020

> So,

One more time, this list is awesome, and i really appreciate your help !
I've fixed this pdd14 !

So you were right, it was not a transformer problem. I've re checked all
the measures, and then checked the bridge rectifier, and discovered that
There was a big shortcut between the two rectified outputs.

Both electrolityc filtering capacitors were totally inefficient. I décided
to change their values from 1000uf to 4700uf, same voltage (i only have
these ones here..).

It's working, i've learned new electronic skills.. Thanks to you !

Have a good Summer
J.

--
Jean Bender <http://jeanbender.blogspot.fr/>