[sdiy] Need help reading a schematic

Jean Bender lofideadbeat at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 09:43:38 CEST 2020

Hi ! Thanks for your answers. Well i got this schematic from dynacord,
but they didn't send more, especially the power part schematic. This
schematic is part of the owner manual, but 6 sheets are missing ! I
gonna have a look to this site selling service manuals, but i'm not
sure i wanna pay for that, i'll see.

As 2 fuses always blow up if powered, i'm pretty sure the power
transformer is dead, it's not a thoroidal one. I gonna try to get a
220V to 2 secondary 18V AC and see if it lett the pdd14 can go back to
life ;).
The regulators are LM7815, 7915 and 7805.
The only thing i don't get yet is that two wires go from one
secondary, the V+ one goes through a fuse and then directly to the
pedal board jack. I guess i don't need it actually, as i don't have
the pedalboard !

Thanks for your answers !
Best

Le jeu. 13 août 2020 à 00:47, KA4HJH <ka4hjh at gmail.com> a écrit :

> On Aug 12, 2020, at 2:47 PM, John Speth via Synth-diy <synth-diy at synth-diy.org> wrote:
>
> And lastly, for actual repair, the hardest part will be finding a transformer that fits in the housing.
>

> Especially if it's toroidal. I'm guessing +/-18V RMS.
>

> Terry Bowman, KA4HJH
> "The Mac Doctor"
>
> https://www.astarcloseup.com/
>
> “The book said something astonishing, a very big thought.
> It said that the stars were suns, only very far away.
> The Sun was a star, but close up.”—Carl Sagan, Cosmos, 1980

Jean Bender

Hak Lofi Record